One lazy Sunday morning, I decided to make some fried plantains and eggs. I guess I was tired of bread, oatmeal, and cereal.
Making this didn’t take much time and effort– perfect for any lazy day!
1 plantain 2. 2 eggs 3. 1/4 of an onion bulb 3. 2 tomatoes 4. Spices: Salt, dried pepper, 1/4 of one knorr cube, ginger powder, thyme.Process
- Wash and cut the plantains to your desired shape
- Heat up some cooking oil, add in the plantains once the oil is hot enough.
- Turn over as each side browns.
- Once plantain is fried to a golden brown color on both sides, remove and place on a paper towel to reduce excess oil.
- Dice the onions and tomatoes
- Crack the eggs into a bowl
- Pour in the dices vegetables and spices. Whisk with a fork until properly mixed.
- In a separate frying pan, add a tablespoon of cooking oil and pour in the egg mix. flip at each side cooks. Serve.