Am I the only one who has wild cravings during “that time of the month”? I swear, I can go from wanting cake to something random like dry fish… It’s really crazy!
Well, once the pain goes away, the cravings set in. I went from crouching on my bed to munching on cake and tea, to making spaghetti.
When I started making this, I didn’t really know what I was doing, but I knew the flavors I was craving so I made sure to include every last one. I wanted green beans, I wanted fried tomatoes and onions, I wanted sausages. I opened the freezer to bring out the sausages, and realized I wanted shrimps too.
What I used:
1/2 a pack of spaghetti, 2 tomatoes, 1/4 of an onion, about 20 green bean stalks, shrimps, 2 beef sausages, 1 cooking spoonful of cooking oil (1/2 for boiling the spaghetti, 1/2 for the stir fry), spices: salt, 3 knorr cubes, 1 tablespoon of red pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic powder, ginger powder, thyme, and black pepper.
How I made it:
- Boil the spaghetti with salt and 1/2 a cooking spoon of cooking oil (you can also add some garlic powder (al-dente)
- Once that’s cooked, rinse it with some cold water to stop the paste from cooking
Shrimp and Sausage
- Boil the shrimp and sausage with salt
- You can fry them both (but I’m trying to eat less fried food, so I boiled them)
- Heat up the leftover cooking oil
- Add in the onions, tomatoes, and green beans
- Add the spices
- Add the cooked shrimp and sausages
- Stir thoroughly
- Add in the spaghetti, little by little to make sure the flavors are evenly distributed.
- Add more spices if you need to
- Once it’s all mixed up, allow to cook for about 7 minutes
Try it out and let me know if you like it!